Main Street County Annex
Bloomsburg, PA 17815
Sample Ballots for the May 21, 2013
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Who can register to vote?
You may register to vote if:
- You have been a citizen of the United States for at least one month before the next election;
- You have been a resident of Pennsylvania and you election district for at least 30 days before the next election;
- You will be at least eighteen (18) years of age on the day of the next election.
Where do I register to vote?
- Main Street County Annex
11 West Main Street
- At state offices that provide public assistance; services to citizens with disabilities; Armed Service Recruitment Centers; and county clerk of Orphan's Court offices, including each marriage license bureau.
- At Department of Transportation photo license centers when applying for or renewing your driver license photo identification.
- Voter registration mail applications can be obtained by contacting the Columbia County Voter Registration Office (570-389-5640); and are also available at many other locations within the county including public libraries, Bloomsburg University, political party committees and many service organizations.
Via the Internet:
- You may download the voter registration form and absentee ballot applications.
Return your absentee ballot to:
Columbia County Board of Elections, PO BOX 380, Bloomsburg, PA 17815