type: Queen Truss
length: 69 feet
Richards (Reichard's?) Bridge - spanning the South Branch of Roaring Creek, this bridge connects Cleveland Township, Columbia County, with Ralpho Township, Northumberland County. It is located on Campground Road, south of Knoebel's Grove.
The Richards bridge was built in 1880 by Columbia and Northumberland Counties at a cost of $565.00. The original bridge on this site was near John Richards' farm.
click image for larger picture
Columbia County Covered Bridges Association on Facebook
Bloomsburg University Andruss Library has a Special Collection on Covered Bridges
Park County, Indiana has 32(!) covered bridges