type: Queen Truss
length: 66 feet
click image for larger picture
Johnson Bridge spans Mugser Run, a tributary of the South Branch of Roaring Creek in Cleveland Township. It is on Cleveland Road east of Knoebel's Grove Amusement Park.
This bridge was constructed in 1882 by Daniel Stine for $799.00. Adam M. Johnson was a farmer in the area and also conducted a boot and shoe store near the site.
Columbia County Covered Bridges Association on Facebook
Bloomsburg University Andruss Library has a Special Collection on Covered Bridges
Park County, Indiana has 32(!) covered bridges